Monday, July 9, 2012

Texting.

June 20, 2012

“I have been slackin’. I need to do this EVERY time”

In my head, I’m thinking, you have? Cause I didn’t think so, I thought he had caught every time.

Yesterday was the lateness, due to hitting snooze too many times and the phone issue. Then, he called out the texting and driving issue. When I asked if I was in trouble, he said we’ll see how you progress. Then the swear happened and he said, yes now you so are.

Later, when I got up to go to bed, he followed me. I asked a question about what he was going to do (trying to get him to come with me), he said no but I can come ___.

“Did you think I forgot?”

“yes!”

“hahaha, sorry, no such luck”.

Then he put me to bed. I did sleep really well. I wish I could remember everything he had said, but I can’t recall everything. He seems to think its working.

Maybe he meant slacking with the texting and driving, he isn’t always consistent about that one. I didn’t want to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment