Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Someday, I will write an actual Intro.

Because, this makes less sense without the background and details..
.
Really though, why is this so hard to talk about.  
A week ago Sunday, he " put his foot down" and gave me the most real and justified, hard punishment, it actually deterred me from getting into more trouble later. It's been years since he left a bruise, to put it one way.
What ended up happening was miraculous.. I got up the nerve to tell him a thing I want (need) to be held accountable for. And it worked. Even though I was setting myself up to potentially never sit down again, I felt relieved. So a week went by without incident. Then this Monday happened, I broke my own rule. He actually remembered our deal, and is really really making effort to be consistent.
I don't want to be in trouble, but I feel so safe. I love this man. So. Freaking. Much.
Jaenlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment