Thursday, January 26, 2012

Nothing compares to how happy he makes me

It had been a long few days.

Really, I wasn't sure what I wanted, but I was disappointed or something. Suddenly he is present, aware and actually  focused on me. Holy holy, really?

He looks at me. His voice deep, authoritative and low; "Do you need your bottom warmed? If so, you know what to do. Do you need it? Do you? Is that why you are looking at me like that? Is it?"

Meanwhile, I'm only thinking that I do, but I can't.  Wait, can I? I asked? He knows? He is recognizing the EXACT behavior  I asked...

"You know what to do."

I shyly say, "Is that what you want?" As I'm going through the necessary motions.
"It's not about what I want baby."
I finally break.

He is exactly what I need right then. He does everything, astonishing and breathtaking... How does he know? I love that he knows. That he loves me...... So. Much. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment